If you’re a fan of LEGO, then you’ll love this blog post full of LEGO® jokes! Whether you’re looking for a laugh or just want to share some LEGO® humor with your friends, this is the perfect post for you. From LEGO® Puns to one-liners, there’s something for everyone in this collection of LEGO® jokes. So sit back, relax, and enjoy the best LEGO® jokes on the internet.
What Is The Best LEGO Joke?
What did the Lego brick say when it broke into pieces?
This classic pun is perfect for any Lego fan and is guaranteed to get a laugh! Whether you’re building your latest creation or simply passing the time with friends, this joke never fails to bring a smile.
List of The Best LEGO® Jokes
1. Best LEGO® Jokes for Kids
There are plenty of LEGO® jokes for kids that will have them laughing out loud. Whether it’s a LEGO® pun about LEGO® bricks or a joke about a LEGO® Minifigure, these jokes are sure to get a giggle. So next time your little one is looking for a laugh, be sure to share one of these LEGO® jokes with them.
Get ready for some hilarious LEGO® Jokes for Kids!
1) What is a LEGO® pirate’s favorite letter? Arrrrrrrr!
2) Q: What did the LEGO® guy say when he gave his girlfriend an engagement ring?
A: Here let me put this on your… oh, wait… uh… would you like a bracelet?
3) Q: Where do LEGO® ninjas go to get their groceries?
A: The stealth food store!
4) Did you hear they just opened the world’s largest LEGO® store in California?
People are lining up for blocks.
5) My wife bought me a LEGO® car set to build and it said +3 years on the box.
I got the last laugh, I finished it in 2!
6) I stepped on a rusty LEGO® brick the other day…
I’m worried I might have contracted Tetris.
7) Q: How do you get a LEGO® ninja to leave your house?
A: Say, “Ninjago!”
8) Every morning after waking up, I find that someone has left a bunch of LEGO® bricks at my front door.
I just don’t know what to make of it.
9) What did the elf say after an orc stole his LEGO?
10) A small meteorite is reportedly headed for LEGOLAND
They have said to expect about 50 square blocks of damage!
11) What is the most common health concern with LEGO® Minifigures?
12) What did the LEGO® alien say?
I come in pieces
13) I love LEGO® but everyone keeps giving me it for Christmas.
I don’t know what to make of it.
14) So what if I have a bunch of LEGO?
Do you want to make something out of it?
15) Why does everyone know the feeling of stepping on a LEGO?
Time wounds all heels.
16) Did you hear about the LEGO® truck that crashed on the highway?
Authorities are still trying to piece it all together!
17) Q: What’s the best way to keep intruders from entering your home?
A: Put LEGO® bricks all over the floor!
18) Q: What time is it when an elephant sits on your LEGO® city?
A: Time to build a new LEGO® city!
19) LEGO Mom to LEGO® Kid: That outfit doesn’t match! Go change into your blue legs!
20) Q: Can a kangaroo jump higher than a tower of LEGO® bricks?
A: Of course! LEGO® bricks can’t jump!
21) The LEGO® taxi driver kept screaming
His passengers kept telling him to step on it.
22) How do you measure a LEGO® Minifigure’s shoe size?
In square feet.
23) What is the opposite of Le Stop?
24) What does Disney’s LEGO® Elsa from Frozen sing? LEGOOO! LEGOOOO!
25) What has four wheels and eats LEGO® bricks? The hoover!
26) Why was the LEGO® Minifigure sick? Because his nose was blocked!
27) What did the doctor say to someone who stood on some LEGO® bricks? Just block out the pain!
28) What did the little battery scream when it stood on a LEGO® brick? AAA!
29) How does an Eskimo build a LEGO® house? Igloos it together!
30) Who is LEGO’s favorite artist? Le-Gogh!
31) Q: How do LEGO® Minifigures measure distance?
A: In square feet.
32) My mum wanted to put my LEGO® out for the garage sale, but I just couldn’t LEGO® of them
33) Q: What do they do every year in the LEGO® neighborhood?
A: They throw a block party.
34) Q: Why was the man so happy when he finished the LEGO® set?
A: The box said 5-12 years, but he finished it in 2 weeks…
35) Q: Where do LEGO® ninjas buy their food shopping?
A: A stealth food shop
36) Why should you never pick a LEGO® Minifigure for your basketball team? They only throw up bricks.
37) What do you have if you have 14 green LEGO® bricks in one hand and 20 red LEGO® bricks in the other hand? Really big hands!
38) What did the LEGO® Minifigure say when he proposed to his girlfriend? I love you, please let me put this ring on your… oh, wait… erm… would you like a bracelet instead?
39) I went to the doctor because I stepped on a LEGO® brick… he told me to just block out the pain!
40) Q: What dance do LEGO® Minifigures love the most?
A: Square dancing
41) What noise did the werewolf make when he stepped on a LEGO® brick? Ow Ow Ow OWWWOOOOOO!
42) What do LEGO® Minifigures say to each other when they are in love? Never LEGO® of me!
43) What do you call it when a LEGO® Minifigure and an elf have a little baby girl Minifigure?
A LEGO® Lass
44) What do you get if you cross a snake with LEGO? A boa constructor!
45) Where do LEGO® Minifigures love to go on holiday? The Czech RepuBRICK!
46) What does a heartbroken LEGO® Minifigure say after breaking up with his partner? I’m falling to pieces
47) What do you call a broken LEGO® PC? Bricked!
48) Did you hear? A new LEGO® store has opened, it’s great news but I recommend staying away for a while. People will be lined up for blocks.
49) What do you do if someone doesn’t like your LEGO® jokes? Block them!
50) What is the most common operation to happen in a LEGO® city hospital? Plastic surgery!
51) What do you call it when you misplace your LEGO® Lord of the Rings mini figures?
52) Walking and LEGO® instructions are incredibly similar. Both involve a lot of steps
53) I have spent hours trying to create a LEGO® joke… but the pieces just won’t go together.
54) A lorry carrying LEGO® bricks crashed on the motorway, LEGO® bricks went everywhere! The police have reported that they don’t know what to make of it!
55) You’re trying too hard, just LEGO
56) Two blocks are stuck together, one says “LEGO”, and the other says “no”
2. Best LEGO® Knock Knock Jokes
The first Knock Knock joke was created around the year 1606 and is believed to have links to William Shakespeare! Over the years many Knock Knock jokes have been said and that also includes LEGO® Knock Knock jokes too!
Here are our favorite LEGO® Knock Knock jokes…
57) Knock, knock
Iguana plays with LEGO® bricks all day long!
58) Knock, knock
Build me something with LEGO!
59) Knock, knock
Ice cream who?
Ice cream when I step on LEGO!
60) Knock, knock.
Base plate, please!
61) Knock, knock
LEGO to the movies!
62) Knock Knock
Ice cream who?
Ice cream when I step on a LEGO® with bare feet.
63) Knock Knock
Icy you like LEGO.
64) Knock, knock
LEGO the handle and let me in!
3. Best LEGO® Jokes for Adults
These jokes are certainly not for kids to read, so if you are not an adult you can scroll back up and enjoy loads of funny jokes above.
Now for you adults, you carry on reading and be careful not to laugh too hard! Some of these LEGO® jokes and LEGO® puns are rude, some have profanities and some only an adult would understand but I can guarantee one thing and that is every single one of the jokes is hilarious!
65) I had a letter today from HMRC. Safe to say I was bricking it
66) What’s worse to step on in the middle of the night than a LEGO
67) Children and LEGO® have at least one thing in common, both are fun to make and they both take up space afterward
68) Boobs are like LEGO
They’re really for the kids, but the dads always end up playing with them
69) What’s the difference between sex and LEGO?
Seeing you have asked the question you should probably stick to LEGO
70) Hey, are you the top of a LEGO® brick? Because you’re a stud.
71) I’m having trouble with my Bonnie Tyler LEGO® sculpture
Every now and then it falls apart.
72) Steal a man’s wallet and he will be broke for a week
Give a man a LEGO® hobby and he will be broke for a lifetime
73) Why do LEGO® Minifigures hate going to the hospital? Because plastic surgery is expensive!
74) A gun company has been criticized after bringing out a handgun covered in LEGO® bricks.
The manufacturer of the gun says it’s perfectly safe unless you step on it in bare feet.
75) What did the angry LEGO® brick say to the other LEGO® brick? You are a complete brick, you know that!
76) A policeman pulled over a LEGO® brick today and when the policeman asked the brick why he had been stopped, the LEGO® brick responded, “I bet it’s because I’m blocked.”
77) So Little Timmy is playing with his LEGO® when all of a sudden his mother comes up to him. She tells him “Timmy when your father comes home can you tell him to come to our room? Tell him it’s very very important”. Timmy agrees and continues to play with his LEGO. A couple of hours later the father comes home and Timmy runs to him and says “Daddy! Mommy says she needs you to go to your bedroom, she said it’s very very important!”. The father starts heading to the bedroom, but Timmy begins to get curious. He secretly follows his dad and waits for him to close the door. He peeks through the keyhole and sees his mom rip off all of her clothes. Standing there naked, she tells the father very bluntly “John. I want a baby”. 9 months later, Timmy receives a new baby sister. A couple of days at home pass and Timmy goes up to his mom. He tells her “Mommy when daddy comes home can you tell him to come to my room? It’s super important!”. A couple of hours pass and the father comes home and greets his wife and newborn. She then tells him “John, Timmy wants you to go to his room, he said it was important”. The father heads to Timmy’s room, and after walking in Timmy begins to rip off all of his clothes. Standing in front of his father naked, Timmy says very bluntly “Daddy. I want a LEGO® set”.
78) What do you call a Russian LEGO?
The Soviet Block
79) This week LEGO® Batman sold more tickets than the sequel to 50 Shades of Grey…
When asked to comment on this 50 Shades stated “It’s okay, I like to be dominated.”
80) LEGO bricks are being used to help people with dementia and Alzheimer’s.
They are being put on the floor by the side of their beds to remind them to put their shoes on when they get up
81) Have you heard of the new LEGO® Presidential Building Set?
It’s called “My First Wall”. It comes with a few pesos as a refund.
82) LEGO® bricks are like boobs. They’re designed for kids, but it’s the grown-ups who have more fun playing with them.
83) My wife said childbirth was the worst pain anyone could experience, that was until I told her how I once landed barefoot on a huge pile of LEGO. She didn’t have a LEGO® to stand on.
84) I’m writing some BSDM-themed LEGO® fan fiction. I hope to release it later as “50 blocks of pain”
85) What do a priest and LEGOs have in common?
They both come in small packages.
86) Your mum is so fat she doesn’t even realize when she steps on LEGO
87) My wife wanted to use toys in the bedroom. All I can say is there was LEGO® everywhere
88) What did they do with Michael Jackson when he died? He had so many plastic surgeries that they melted him down into LEGO… Now kids get to play with him for a change.
89) My LEGO® Minifigure is missing a head, would you give me one?
90) On a scale of 1 to OUCH I STEPPED ON LEGO® how much pain are you in right now?
No matter how old or young you are, there’s something special about a good Lego joke. Whether it brings up fond memories of childhood playtime or simply makes you smile, you can count on these classic puns to add some lightheartedness to any gathering. So the next time you’re in need of a laugh, don’t hesitate to break out the best LEGO joke of all time: “Oh, snap!”