Go forth and save the galaxy in your very own custom freighter, based on the Ebon Hawk from Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic.
Includes instructions to build the Ebon Hawk and an optional display stand, as well as parts lists for easy ordering of bricks.
For the Ebon Hawk there are two parts lists to choose from: one for a “dark red” version of the ship, and one for a “reddish brown” version. You choose which colour variation you like — both versions use the exact same instructions, you just swap out red parts for brown.
- Includes INSTRUCTIONS (2 PDFs) and PARTS LISTS (3 XMLs) for a custom model made of LEGO® bricks.
- No physical parts included.
- Parts list can be uploaded directly to BrickLink for easy ordering of supplies.
- Ebon Hawk model requires total of 636 parts. Display stand model requires 31 parts.
- The “dark red” version has a total estimated cost of $136 CAD for parts. The “brown” version has a total estimated cost of $130 CAD for parts. (These estimates current as of June 15, 2020.)
- If you have any questions or comments about these instructions or the parts list, please contact me at email@example.com
LEGO® is a trademark of the LEGO Group of companies. “Ebon Hawk” is a trademark of Lucasfilm Ltd. These parties do not sponsor, authorize, or endorse this item.
© 2020 LEGOfolk. All rights reserved.