Strap on your backpack and get your glove on to control your very own robot!
This model is based on the brilliant artwork of Simon Stålenhag, as seen in his book Tales from the Loop. It is a fully poseable figure with several points of articulation, and is minifig scale.
The download includes instructions to build the robot and a minifig accessory control backpack, as well as parts lists to make ordering supplies easy.
- Includes 3 files: one set of instructions (PDF) and two parts lists (XMLs).
- No physical parts included.
- Parts lists (XML files) can be uploaded directly to BrickLink for easy ordering of pieces.
- There are no parts lists or instructions included for the minifigs shown in the images. They’re just there for reference! You can attach the backpack to whatever minifigs you’d like.
- If you have any questions or comments about these instructions or the parts lists, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
LEGO® is a trademark of the LEGO Group of companies. Tales from the Loop is copyright © Simon Stålenhag. These parties do not sponsor, authorize, or endorse this item.
These instructions are copyright © 2020 LEGOfolk. All rights reserved.