“Choose the form of the Destructor!”
PLEASE READ FULL DESCRIPTION BEFORE DOWNLOADING
- Build Difficulty: Master Builder
- Dimensions: H: 16″ W: 6″ D: “4
- Style: Display Piece & Light Play
- Cost for Parts Required: ~$$ (in 2021 USD currency)
Mr. Stay-Puft, or the Stay Puft Marshmellow Man may look fluffy and cute, but he is more than ready to take on the Ghost busters! Similar to Set 76393 in design, Mr. Stay Pufts arms and legs are fully articulated.
In the movie, he is then seen in the climax as one of two physical manifestations of Gozer, a god who is defeated when Stay-Puft is destroyed. Stay-Puft’s exact to-scale height in the movie is 112.5 feet (34.3 m) tall, while his height in the novelization of the movie is given at 100 feet (30.5 m). He is then resurrected and subsequently captured a number of different times by the Ghost busters.
Important notes on inventory items and building instructions:
- For any piece color with [NO COLOR/ANY COLOR] in the inventory list the color doesn’t matter, the piece does, and can be replaced with any color, as long as the piece is the same
- Parts in the inventory that are listed as [NO COLOR/ANY COLOR] will appear as Light Purple in the instructions.
- This build has its build difficulty set at MASTER BUILDER, it is intended to be a challenging building experience, have that expectation in mind when building.
- This model was initially rebuilt in Stud.io and sorted piece by piece to recreate the instructions. If you would like the Stud,io file please print out the terms of sale located at the bottom of the page under the title of the MOC, sign and date it, scan it, and then email it to firstname.lastname@example.org with a request for the stud.io file.
- If you are having trouble acquiring parts please let me know, all pieces should individually cost less than $1 USD (with the exception of Minifigure, Animal, Special, and baseplate parts), please let me know if you are having trouble building the MOC!
Terms of Sale:
The model itself, all photos, the art creation, and instructions for this custom model are copyrighted (https://www.copyright.gov/circs/circ01.pdf). You may not reproduce, copy, or distribute the model or the instructions without our expressed written consent. This listing only gives you the right to use the instructions and/or creation for your own personal use. You are not authorized to transmit, republish, copy, or distribute for free or profit this model’s creation or the instructions. Downloading the instructions immediately upon sale is HIGHLY recommended as instructions and files may be updated at random times. MOC Designer reserves the right to cancel or modify these terms at any time without advance notice. ALL SALES ARE FINAL. Only the BETTER is good enough. LEGO® is a trademark of the LEGO Group of Companies, which does not sponsor, endorse or authorize this product. Use of this site signifies your agreement to the terms of sale. If you have any questions/concerns please private message me! If you are having issues with the instructions, acquiring parts, or parts usage, please message me via private message or email (for attachments), I’m here to help you! I TRY to check private messages daily, but not necessarily every comment section on MOCs daily. My fastest reply will usually be from private messaging via Instagram, Tik Tok, or Support here on bellevebricks.com!