Lego® Custom Instructions NASA’s Boeing 747-100 Shuttle Carrier Aircraft and Space Shuttle in microscale (1:352 ).
– length: 25 studs ( 20 cm / 3.9 in )
– width: 24 studs ( 19.2 cm / 7.5 in )
– length: 12,6 studs ( 10 cm / 3.9 in )
– width: 8 studs ( 6.4 cm / 2.5 in )
Purchasing instructions for this model you will get the following files:
– High-resolution, professionally designed PDF Instructions file with step-by-step, easy to follow building instructions
– Detailed parts list in PDF (showing quantity, color, Item No. and images of the parts)
– Detailed parts list in CSV (showing details without images)
– Parts list in XML for Bricklink
My name is Szabi and I’m an AFOL with a wide range of interest. I grew up in Budapest, Hungary but currently I live in Spain.
I like music, books, movies, video games, paintings, graphic designing and of course LEGO designing.
I mainly build cars, planes, architectures and decoration items in micro and middle scale.
My models’ characteristics are the maximalist attention to details and
to the right proportions in every scale.
I hope you like my MOCs, thanks for visiting!