Length: 39cm / 49 studs
Width: 31cm / 39 studs
Heigth: 18cm / 22 studs
Weight: 1,3Kg (with batteries)
– Remote-controlled steering
– Remote-controlled drive on the rear wheels through a differential: RWD
– The final gear ratio from the XL motors into the rear wheels is 1,62:1 it’s a bit on the fast side but can’t take on big slopes or very rough terrain.
– The front axle ground clearance are 4,5 studs, and 6 studs on the rear axle.
– The batteries can be easily swapped from below, only two liftarms need to be removed.
– The green button to turn on the hub is easily accessible through the driver’s cabin.