Medieval outpost, with capacity for several minifigures of knights to defend the post or tourists who are visiting a historic monument.
The Outpost Castle has been reworked, bringing a more modern structure, to facilitate construction.
The size of the castle has also been significantly increased, and construction details have been improved, receiving more angles and textures. The baseplates has been replaced with a brick construction.
- 33,5 cm wide
- 16 cm long
- 19 cm high
– The original Outpost Castle model will remain available for download as the parts list.
– The castle consists of 529 pieces;
– The instructions accompany the list of parts needed for construction and also an XML file;
– If you want to support me or know more about me, follow me on Instagram;
– Please be sure to check out my other buildings;
** Minifigures, or costumes, are not part of the instructions