“Nice place in the Village, though.”
“Yeah, Sullivan Street.”
– Bruce Banner & Tony Stark
PLEASE READ FULL DESCRIPTION BEFORE DOWNLOADING
- Build Difficulty: Master Builder
- Dimensions: H: ” W: ” D: “
- Style: Display Piece & Light Play
- Cost for Parts Required: ~$$$ (in 2021 USD currency)
Modification of Sets:
- 76108-1 Sanctum Sanctorum Showdown
- 60292-1 Town Center
- 76060-1 Doctor Strange’s Sanctum Sanctorum
- 76185-1 Spider-Man at the Sanctum Workshop
More images here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/87995224@N07/?
This build is a conversion of 76108 Battle for the Sanctum Sanctorum into a LEGO Modular Building Theme design. The MOC’s three levels include the Sanctum Sanctorum, Peter Parker’s Apartment and Joe’s pizzeria from SpiderMan 2, Nelson and Murdock Law Office from Daredevil, Chikara Dojo from Iron Fist. Features many aspects of the LEGO Modular Building Theme including sidewalks, configured into a 32-stud-long facade, and fits perfectly with official modulars in a corner formation.
Important notes on inventory items and building instructions:
Files Last Updated: September 13th, 2021
- For any piece color with [NO COLOR/ANY COLOR] in the inventory list the color doesn’t matter, the piece does, and can be replaced with any color, as long as the piece is the same
- Some bricks use out of date molds, the reasoning for this is that they were included in the inventory of an older model such as 76108-1 and 76060-1.
- This model was initially built in Studio for instruction rendering. If you would like a copy of the Studio file, please email me at email@example.com
Terms of Sale:
The model itself, all photos, the art creation, and instructions for this custom model are copyrighted (https://www.copyright.gov/circs/circ01.pdf). You may not reproduce, copy, or distribute the model or the instructions without our expressed written consent. This listing only gives you the right to use the instructions and/or creation for your own personal use. You are not authorized to transmit, republish, copy, or distribute for free or profit this model’s creation or the instructions. Downloading the instructions immediately upon sale is HIGHLY recommended as instructions and files may be updated at random times. MOC Designer reserves the right to cancel or modify these terms at any time without advance notice. ALL SALES ARE FINAL. By purchasing these instructions you agree to accept the instructions and files as is. To be eligible for a refund, you must first contact the seller within 5 minutes of the purchase time via private messaging on rebrickable.com, provide a receipt of your purchase via PayPal and written note indicating your issue. Alternative actions on buyers part will not be accepted regarding refund, and will make refund availability void. The burden of research and reading is on you, please make sure you understand what you are purchasing/downloading. Your building experience is our number one priority. Please let us know how we are doing and how we can improve. Only the BETTER is good enough. LEGO® is a trademark of the LEGO Group of Companies, which does not sponsor, endorse or authorize this product. Use of this site signifies your agreement to the terms of sale. If you have any questions/concerns please private message me! If you are having issues with the instructions, acquiring parts, or parts usage, please message me via private message or email (for attachments), I’m here to help you! I TRY to check private messages daily, but not necessarily every comment section on MOCs daily. My fastest reply will usually be from private messaging via Instagram, Tik Tok, or Support here on bellevebricks.com!