The McLaren F1 -my all time favourite supercar- is a true technological masterpiece. With the BMW’s V-12 engine the F1 was the fastest production car of its time. Broke numerous world records during the ‘90s, and it remains the fastest naturally aspirated road car ever built.
The model features:
Has space for one minifig.
– length: 18 studs ( 14.4 cm / 5.7 in )
– width: 6 studs ( 4.8 cm / 1.9 in )
Purchasing instructions for this model you will get the following files:
– High-resolution, professionally designed PDF Instructions file with step-by-step, easy to follow building instructions
– Detailed parts list in PDF (showing quantity, color, Item No. and images of the parts)
– Detailed parts list in CSV (showing details without images)
– Parts list in XML for Bricklink
NOTE: Instructions and parts list do not contain the minifig.