The ’77 Trans Am is one of the most characteristic and iconic muscle car from the ’70s. Best known from the classic Burt Reynolds movie, Smokey and the Bandit.
This beauty had been waiting for a long time on my ‘must to build’ list and finally in the last few days I found some extra time between two commissions to design it.
I built it in 8-wide with some extra features, like the openable doors and the removable targa top.
The model features:
– has space for 2 minifigs (after removing the seat cushions)
– openable doors
– removable targa top
Total number of pieces: 349
Estimated price of the new parts: ~ £31
– length: 22 studs ( 17.6 cm / 6.9 in )
– body width: 8 studs ( 6.4 cm / 2.5 in )
Purchasing instructions for this model you will get the following files:
– High-resolution, professionally designed PDF Instructions file with step-by-step, easy to follow building instructions
– Detailed parts list in CSV (showing details without images)
– Parts list in XML for Bricklink
My name is Szabi and I’m an AFOL with a wide range of interest. I grew up in Budapest, Hungary but currently I live in Spain.
I like music, books, movies, video games, paintings, graphic designing and of course LEGO designing.
I mainly build cars, planes, architectures and decoration items in micro and middle scale.
My models’ characteristics are the maximalist attention to details and
to the right proportions in every scale.
I hope you like my MOCs, thanks for visiting!