One of the greatest sportscar icon from the 80’s and (hand in hand with the mighty BMW M1) my favorite BMW.
The main point of the designing was to represent the M3’s characteristic wider fenders in this relatively small scale. That’s why the body is 8 studs wide, but the wheel arches and the track width are half stud wider on each sides. The model primarily has been built to be a display model but is absolutely durable and fully playable.
Total number of pieces: 428
Estimated price of the new parts:~ £ 36
The model features:
Has space for 2 minifigs after removing the side window panels.
– length: 21 studs ( 16.8 cm / 6.6 in )
– body width: 8 studs ( 6.4 cm / 2.5 in )
Purchasing instructions for this model you will get the following files:
– High-resolution, professionally designed PDF Instructions file with step-by-step, easy to follow building instructions
– Detailed parts list in PDF (showing quantity, color, Item No. and images of the parts)
– Detailed parts list in CSV (showing details without images)
– Parts list in XML for Bricklink