The Eldorado Fortress, known as Governor’s Fort Sabre in the UK, was a LEGO® Pirates set based on Imperial Forts from the Golden Age of Piracy era released 1989. This recreation is based on the original model, inspired by 18th century Caribbean architecture, and built in the style of the 21322 Pirates of Barracuda Bay set.
Important notes on inventory items and building instructions:
Files Last Updated: October 21st, 2020
- For any piece color with [NO COLOR/ANY COLOR] in the inventory list the color doesn’t matter, the piece does, and can be replaced with any color, as long as the piece is the same
- This model was initially built in LDD and transferred over to Studio for instruction rendering. For the best 3D Model view, I recommend opening it in LDD.
- Within the PDF building instructions, bricks from the inventory labeled “No Color/Any Color” appear as purple, any piece that is purple in the instructions is not visible from the exterior and can be used.
- Some items in the images are not included in the final inventory count as they include Minifigures, animals, and pieces not essential in building up the fortress and interiors. The dog, starfish, crab, roasted bird, lobsted, seagulls, and statues are included in the inventory count. Additionally, some of the pieces in the images are used differently in the instructions and inventory with a slight color change, or other variations/molds of certain piece are used. Always use the most recent and cost effcient mold. THE MOST COST EFFECTIVE AND COMPLETE LIST OF PARTS IS IN THE INVENTORY TAB OF THIS MOC (USE MOST RECENT MOLDS). Please let me know if you see any outdated, or more cost effective molds in this inventory and I will go in and change them!
- 21322 Pirates of Barracuda Bay was used in the building of this set, BUT only the pieces from the leftover “shipwrecked” island were used in the building process, nothing from the Pirate Ship itself
- If you are having trouble acquiring parts please let me know, all pieces should individually cost less than $1 USD (with the exception of Minifigure, Animal, Special, and baseplate parts), please let me know if you are having trouble building the MOC!