The Eldorado Fortress, known as Governor’s Fort Sabre in the UK, was a LEGO® Pirates set based on Imperial Forts from the Golden Age of Piracy era released 1989. This recreation is based on the original model, inspired by 18th century Caribbean architecture, and built in the style of the 21322 Pirates of Barracuda Bay set.
Important notes on inventory items and building instructions:
Files Last Updated: October 21st, 2020
- For any piece color with [NO COLOR/ANY COLOR] in the inventory list the color doesn’t matter, the piece does, and can be replaced with any color, as long as the piece is the same
- This model was initially built in LDD and transferred over to Studio for instruction rendering. For the best 3D Model view, I recommend opening it in LDD.
- Within the PDF building instructions, bricks from the inventory labeled “No Color/Any Color” appear as purple, any piece that is purple in the instructions is not visible from the exterior and can be used.
- Some items in the images are not included in the final inventory count as they include Minifigures, animals, and pieces not essential in building up the fortress and interiors. The dog, starfish, crab, roasted bird, lobsted, seagulls, and statues are included in the inventory count. Additionally, some of the pieces in the images are used differently in the instructions and inventory with a slight color change, or other variations/molds of certain piece are used. Always use the most recent and cost effcient mold. THE MOST COST EFFECTIVE AND COMPLETE LIST OF PARTS IS IN THE INVENTORY TAB OF THIS MOC (USE MOST RECENT MOLDS). Please let me know if you see any outdated, or more cost effective molds in this inventory and I will go in and change them!
- 21322 Pirates of Barracuda Bay was used in the building of this set, BUT only the pieces from the leftover “shipwrecked” island were used in the building process, nothing from the Pirate Ship itself
- If you are having trouble acquiring parts please let me know, all pieces should individually cost less than $1 USD (with the exception of Minifigure, Animal, Special, and baseplate parts), please let me know if you are having trouble building the MOC!
Terms of Sale:
The model itself, all photos, the art creation, and instructions for this custom model are copyrighted (https://www.copyright.gov/circs/circ01.pdf). You may not reproduce, copy, or distribute the model or the instructions without our expressed written consent. This listing only gives you the right to use the instructions and/or creation for your own personal use. You are not authorized to transmit, republish, copy, or distribute for free or profit this model’s creation or the instructions. Downloading the instructions immediately upon sale is HIGHLY recommended as instructions and files may be updated at random times. MOC Designer reserves the right to cancel or modify these terms at any time without advance notice. ALL SALES ARE FINAL. By purchasing these instructions you agree to accept the instructions and files as is. To be eligible for a refund, you must first contact the seller within 5 minutes of the purchase time via private messaging on rebrickable.com, provide a receipt of your purchase via PayPal and written note indicating your issue. Alternative actions on buyers part will not be accepted regarding refund, and will make refund availability void. The burden of research and reading is on you, please make sure you understand what you are purchasing/downloading. Your building experience is our number one priority. Please let us know how we are doing and how we can improve. Only the BETTER is good enough. LEGO® is a trademark of the LEGO® Group of Companies, which does not sponsor, endorse or authorize this product. Use of this site signifies your agreement to the terms of sale. If you have any questions/concerns please private message me! If you are having issues with the instructions, acquiring parts, or parts usage, please message me via private message or email (for attachments), I’m here to help you! I TRY to check private messages daily, but not necessarily every comment section on MOCs daily. My fastest reply will usually be from private messaging via Instagram, Tik Tok, or Support here on ojgoiw66a3-staging.onrocket.site! Happy Building and…. YO HO A PIRATES LIFE FOR ME!
There are no reviews yet.