This one wasn’t developed from scratch, it is an enhanced version, or revision of another MOC i released previously, the “Dirt Devil”, which is an alternative model for the technic set 42095.
This version improves certain aspects of the original, because since it was a pure C-Model, i was limited by the parts available on the set and had to make some sacrifices.
Some things remain the same, like using one l-motor for the steering (with return to center functionality); using another l-motor to directly power one of the rear wheels, and the overall design and parts placement.So, what changed?
– The “tracked wheels” were replaced with off-road tires, solving all traction issues.
– The small front wheels were replaced with bigger wheels, fixing the low ground clearance in the front.
– Additional liftarms and frames were added for increased stability.
– The front spoiler and hood were reworked.
– The rear spoiler was reworked and became bigger.
– The side mirrors were taken off i didn’t think they added much value to the design given the number of parts they required.
Hope you like this MOC and have some fun with it!