The 1957 Chevrolet Bel Air is an American icon and one of the most popular car to ever come down an assembly line.
Although certainly not a great handling car, there is no denying this design is one of the most appealing in history.
The model features:
Has space for one minifig.
– length: 19 studs ( 15.2 cm / 6 in )
– width: 6 studs ( 4.8 cm / 1.9 in )
Purchasing instructions for this model you will get the following files:
– High-resolution, professionally designed PDF Instructions file with step-by-step, easy to follow building instructions
– Detailed parts list in PDF (showing quantity, color, Item No. and images of the parts)
– Detailed parts list in CSV (showing details without images)
– Parts list in XML for Bricklink