Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors
89% OFF MOC at Cart Below ⬇
Back to Shop

75978 Diagon Alley B Model (bookstand style)

Made by: Scroll down to Vendor Info Tab


SKU: M969HP2Y748R6P712972 Category: Tags: ,
You are buying digital instructions and parts list, no bricks are included in this order.
Need help buying your LEGO bricks? Check out this video!
How to buy your bricks using Bricklink

This video guide below will walk you through how you can use Bricklink's easy buy option to buy your bricks with a few clicks of the mouse... yes it really is that simple!
If you have not seen our guides on creating wanted lists on Bricklink we advise you check this out first.

How to create a wanted list on Bricklink using an xml file
How to create a wanted list on Bricklink using an io file

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact our support team who will gladly assist at [email protected]
Product Description (And More Tabs)


This is an alternate build of official set 75978.  Since Digaon Alley in the movie is a narrow alleyway, so I squeeze the original buildings into two 16×32 baseplates making it looks closer to the movie scene.  Most importantly, no extra brick is required!  All parts you need are included in the official set!

On the face of it, it looks much alike the original set, however the bricks used have been shuffled due to the limitation of space.  Around 60% of the bricks have been used.  And maybe you would wonder how to use the rest 40% surplus?

I also offer my solution in the photo sessions on how to deal with the surplus bricks.  Because most of the furniture is untouched such as goods-shelves and bookshelves, tables and chairs, etc, so you can put them somewhere else for example inside a glass dome?


There are some points you may wish to note before you are referencing my building instructions:

1) some spare parts have been used too, mostly 1×1 plates or 1×1 bricks.  Gather them back if you have already disposed of them;

2) as far as possible I use the same parts from the same building when doing the modification.  But it is unavoidably using other parts from other buildings.  Therefore sometimes it may be difficult to locate the parts required;

3) if you see I use four 1×1 plates in parallel it is because the set does not have a 1×4 plate.  Please feel free to replace it if you have extra bricks in hand;

4) there are many different colors and sizes of surplus bricks used in the back of the facet in order to provide a flat surface for the books to lean on.  I know they are not looking nice but they are invisible when putting the MOC in the bookshelf.  If you are not putting books against the MOC, you may skip them.


I hope you enjoy this alternate MOC!  Thank you!


There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “75978 Diagon Alley B Model (bookstand style)”

Your email address will not be published.

Vendor Information

Supes WW
Want to Become a Designer?
Only a few clicks away from starting your own LEGO designer store.
Start Today