INSTRUCTIONS and PARTS LIST for a custom LEGO® model. NO BRICKS included.
Are you a real Whovian? Look no further! This is the best Birthday/Christmas/New Year present you will ever get. The Tenth Doctor is an incarnation of the Doctor, the main character of the famous British Doctor Who TV show. At the end of his life, the Doctor can regenerate and gain a new appearance and personality. This mechanism allowed for many actors to portray the Doctor throughout the years. The 2nd Doctor is played by Patrick Troughton. Get yourself a little Doctor. Who knows, maybe it will bring you luck, and someday you will hear the TARDIS landing outside your window!
What you will receive:
- PDF Instructions file
- XML Parts List file (see the instructions below ↓ on how to use the parts list)
- The dimensions of this model are approximately 2.1 x 2.0 x 3.4 in
- It was built using a total of 134 parts (including the stand)
- BrickLink cost estimate: US$12 + shipping (as of January 2021)
- 24 pages of colorful step-by-step instructions
- Collect them all! More Doctors in my store!
Buying parts from BrickLink:
- Create a new account at bricklink.com or log in
- On the main page, hover your cursor over the “Want” icon in the upper right corner
- Select “Upload”
- Click on the tab “Upload BrickLink XML format”
- Click on the “Add to” dropdown menu and select “Create New Wanted List”
- Create a name for your new wanted list
- Copy and paste everything from the XML file you have downloaded
- Ensure there are no extra spaces either at the beginning or at the end of the text block you have just pasted
- Click the “Proceed to verify items” button in the lower right corner<
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click “Add to wanted list”
- Click “View” your wanted list
- Here, you can change the condition of the parts you’d like – New, Used, or Any
- Click “Buy All”
- Manually select the stores you like or click “Auto-select” and then “Start”
- Click “Create carts” and pay for your order
- Receive the parts
- Enjoy building your model =)
- If you require assistance using BrickLink, please contact me.
- No physical LEGO® bricks come with this product. You are not buying a finished model.
- Due to the digital nature of this product, all purchases are final.
- LEGO® is a registered trademark of the LEGO Group, which does not sponsor, endorse, or authorize these instructions or the model they depict.
- No affiliation with BrickLink.